- Automation is a recent market trend in the managed services industry, which makes sense in a tight job market where demand for these services is growing.
- PIA is a new company founded by Christian Pacheco, aiming to automate service desk functions for managed service providers. It was developed at his first company, Virtual IT Group, to handle repetitive and tedious tasks like resetting passwords and troubleshooting VPNs.
- This technology has reduced ticket resolution times by 8x for MSPs using PIA and increased customer satisfaction.
PIA, a leading provider of IT service management solutions, announced today that it has addressed the MSPs’ need for service desk automation with the release of its latest software update.
The new update includes a range of features designed to eliminate the manual tasks associated with service desk operations, enabling MSPs to streamline their operations and provide better service to their customers.
“MSPs are under a lot of pressure to deliver high-quality service to their customers while keeping costs under control,” said Mark Smith, CEO of PIA. “Our latest update delivers the automation capabilities needed to achieve both of these goals, enabling MSPs to maximize service desk efficiency and streamline their operations.”
The new update includes a range of automation features, including:
– Service desk ticket automation: The new software automatically creates tickets for incoming requests, ensuring that each request is tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
– Automated escalation workflows: The software automatically escalates tickets to the appropriate personnel based on predefined rules, ensuring that critical issues are addressed quickly.
– Automated reporting: MSPs can generate custom reports that highlight key performance metrics, enabling them to identify areas for improvement and optimize their operations.
With these new features, PIA has addressed the key pain points that MSPs face when managing service desk operations, enabling them to deliver better service to their customers while reducing the burden on their IT staff.
“PIA has always been committed to delivering innovative solutions that help MSPs succeed,” said Smith. “Our latest update is a testament to this commitment, and we look forward to continuing to support our customers as they navigate the rapidly changing IT landscape.”