- Dell Technologies sales declined in the first quarter of fiscal year 2024, despite being a leader in compute infrastructure.
- The company is focusing on on-premise generative AI compute to meet customer demands and expand its offerings in the hybrid-cloud world.
- Dell expects a decrease in annual revenue between 12 and 18 percent for the full fiscal year, but remains optimistic about meeting customer challenges and expanding its Apex offerings.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Best Dell Technologies News Stories of 2023 (Up to Now)
[City, Date] – Dell Technologies, a globally renowned technology company, has made tremendous waves in the tech industry this year, unveiling innovative products, securing major partnerships, and making significant strides in sustainability. Here, we highlight the best Dell Technologies news stories of 2023, showcasing innovation, growth, and the company’s commitment to the environment and society.
1. Introduction of the Dell XPS 27 Duo – In January, Dell Technologies introduced the highly anticipated XPS 27 Duo, a cutting-edge all-in-one desktop computer. This powerful machine boasts a dual-screen design, providing users with unparalleled productivity and multitasking capabilities. Marketed as a game-changer for professionals, the XPS 27 Duo received widespread acclaim for its sleek design and exceptional performance.
2. Dell’s Collaboration with NASA – In a groundbreaking partnership, Dell Technologies joined forces with NASA to develop a powerful supercomputer for the International Space Station (ISS). This high-performance computing solution enhances data analysis, modeling, and simulation capabilities, empowering astronauts to conduct advanced research and expedite scientific breakthroughs in space.
3. Dell’s Commitment to Sustainability – Dell Technologies reaffirmed its dedication to sustainability by setting ambitious goals to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and promote circular economy practices. In March, the company announced its plan to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050 and pledged to recycle an equivalent product for every one it sells by 2030. These initiatives showcase Dell’s commitment to mitigating its environmental impact and fostering a more sustainable future.
4. The Dell Gaming Revolution – Dell Technologies made waves in the gaming industry by releasing top-of-the-line gaming hardware and software solutions. The Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition R10, launched in June, impressed gamers with its unparalleled performance and immersive experience. Additionally, Dell unveiled the G15 gaming laptop with Nvidia’s latest graphics cards, solidifying its position as a major player in the gaming market.
5. Dell’s Expansion into Artificial Intelligence – Dell Technologies made a significant push into artificial intelligence (AI) with the launch of its PowerEdge XE8545 server. This powerful machine combines high-performance computing with advanced AI capabilities, allowing organizations to accelerate AI deployments and derive valuable insights from their data. Dell’s foray into AI signals their commitment to enabling businesses to harness the power of intelligent technologies.
As we move further into 2023, Dell Technologies continues to push the boundaries of innovation, sustainability, and corporate responsibility. With an unwavering focus on groundbreaking technologies and impactful partnerships, Dell is positioned to remain at the forefront of the tech industry for years to come.